Saturday, May 7, 2011

Learning Opposite

I introduced ‘Opposite’ to  Javier today, and of course Jayden was very keen to join in our lesson. And he is even more keen to demonstrate it or listing examples for Javier.

I though it would be more interesting to play Games for this learning. I perform some actions, then they will do the opposite. For example, if I sit down, they stand up, if they walk forward, I walk backward… When I smile, they give me a sad face.

I am planning to opposite flashcards to play matching game with Javier also. But beside that there is plenty of activities that we can do to teach Opposite; like letting the kids touch Hot water (of course mustn't be too hot ) and Ice to teach them cold vs hot. A small toy and a big toy…for small vs big.

I managed to take a picture of them doing the action of ‘happy vs sad’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers