Friday, May 13, 2011

Sink or Float

I have been wanting to do this experiment with my boys for a very long time. But plain laziness of me delay the plan again and again… Until I saw the photos posted in the Facebook of my nieces doing it and enjoying it so much… that I make myself promise to do it with my boys soon.

First, I explain what is float and sink.. and why….

I did this with Javier first  and he sure has a blast of a time doing this experiment. In the end, I am not sure whether he understand the logic of it or not. But I know he had a fun time dropping in the things and playing with the water!!!! Ended up my kitchen was semi-flooded!!! :DI created a list of objects we would be trying out for our experiments.

Experiment in progress….
We did this experiment twice (the 2nd time Jayden join us)… and I bet they would probably ask me to do it again soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers