Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bento #4 - Mr Smiley

A simple bento consisting of Rice with chicken floss (for hair), raisin (for eyes and nose), hotdog (mouth). Besides that there is also quail eggs, baked salmon and fried hotdog.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I have been facing meal battle with Javier recently, so I decided to make a simple Bento of a smiley face today. I’m happy to say that my effort pay off, he was so excited when he saw the Bento that Jayden is eating and told me he want to have his dinner.

So very quickly, I whipped up his Bento in 5 minutes. :D  And he finished his meal in 15 minutes without fuss. Phew.. that is a really big difference from his usual meal time. 
Although the Bento I made isn’t really nice or attractive, but my boys were really excited when they saw it and couldn’t wait to gobble up the food. I am so motivated to do more Bento for them now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I always wonder those mommy blogs doing bento sets for kiddos will work mah! It really works huh, looks like you have to pull out more of ur artsy fartsy gene!!

    I volunteer to do bento for hub for his lunch, he refused me!!idiot, rather eat yucky canteen food. Maybe got Jennifer love hewitt in the canteen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really works most of the time wor. keke...

    I guess your hub thinks Bento is for kiddy, thus bringing a bento to work will spoil his manly imagine lah. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers