Monday, May 9, 2011

We learn Music

Well… not really but more on my boys learnt about the various music instruments. I bought 2 puzzles last Saturday and one of the puzzle theme is animals playing various musical instruments (this one was chosen by Javier). This is his new ‘LOVE’ for these few days. He would want us to fix the puzzle with him a few times a day.

Honestly, for the past few days I wasn’t really in the mood to fix this puzzle with him and push this responsibility to D and Jayden. Today I finally sat down and did some learning with the boys as we were fixing this puzzle. The box of puzzles consisting of 2 sets, one is on shapes and the other set is on musical instruments.

I would tell them the different musical instruments which the animals are playing. Perhaps I should make up word label to teach him the names of the instruments for our next Music Learning activity.  A portion of the fixed puzzle. It is a simple puzzle which Javier could fix himself, but he would insist us to do it with him.

I show him an example of a xylophone as what the Kangaroo is playing. After that he was busy making his own music with it and later pushing and rolling around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers