Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Dinner at Sheraton Hotel

We had a quiet dinner buffet at Sheraton Hotel tonight. I am glad that my mummy is able to come over to babysit my boys for us.

I like the ambience here, cosy and quiet. A ideal nice place to have our meal and we can really have a nice, long chat as we dine. Frankly, we rarely can sit down to have a nice talk with my 2 boys around.

Our food…..
The food is not bad, and the seafood is very fresh, but I think the variety is not that much.

We enjoyed this meal and it’s really relax for a change without towing 2 kids along. :D

2 comments:

  1. hey why the 2 of u like look different place huh!? Gosh i miss Singapore buffet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke.. din notice until you say so wor. :P

    The Singapore buffet is always waiting for you. :D Hope to see you in Singapore soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers