Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mothers’ Day

 
Today I received 2 sweet gifts from my boys. A hearty bear card from Javier and a flower from Jayden. And I really got a pleasant surprise yesterday when out of a sudden, Javier looked at me and says “Happy Mother’s Day!” when I was having my dinner…. and then gave me a hug!!!!! Initially I was like ‘huh????” What did you say?? He repeated it again, and the second time, I heard him clearly. Needless to say, I was so touched! :)

Although I am not one who is particular about this “DAY”, but I do feel happy to receive little gifts from my boys… and I guess all parents would be too!!!

And I would like to take this opportunity to wish ALL MOTHERS A VERY HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers