Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Homeschool Activity 31.03.10

We have a short lesson today comprising of maths, practical skills and 'D' craft.

Learning Maths
Today I am still doing 1 with Javier. So I read the book "Davy the Dinosaur counting book to him". I also let him paste one piece of sticker on the number 1 card. I gave Javier a big piece of stickers. And he chose the biggest piece to stick on the hnumber card. :)
Learning Sizes
I borrowed this flaptastic size book from the library to show it to Javier
The book have great example to show the difference between the sizes.
The child can open the flap to find the very tall plant
Alphabet related Craft
For this craft, first I used a stick glue to write a letter D on the paper. Then I let Javier paint on that paper. Once he paint over the letter D which I have drawn. The letter will shown up clearly on the paper.
Javier doing his painting. Now my boy like to choose his own colour while doing painting.
He wanted to add some big red dots on the painting.
Our completed craft
Practical Skill
I let Javier practice on using sicissor today. He is improving on this but still needs alot of practice to improve his gripping skills on the sicissor.
Next, my little helper help me to spray water on the glass door while I clean it. Even though this is the first time he uses the spray, but he did a very good job. :)
He spray the water non-stop, resulting the water dripping all over the floor. :) After spraying the water for sometime, he even volunteer to help me clean the glass panel.
Storytime
We read a story " A colour of his own". Actually I have borrowed this book before. But Javier really like this story alot. When I bring him to the library a few days ago, he saw this book and gave it to me and says "I want this book"
Snack Time
We have a D snack today... namely the "Dominoes bread snack". My little boy enjoyed the m&m chocolate which I put on top of the bread. For the bread, he only eat half slice and throw away the other half. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers