Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chinese Books Order from DangDang Spree

Lucas mummy told me about this dangdang spree in motherhood forum. I was not too sure about the book quality from this shop but it has receives great feedback from mummy who have bought their books. So I decided to buy some books which was highly recommended by some of the mummy.

After a one month wait, I finally received the books. I would say the quality of the books are very good. The story is really nice and informative. Jayden like the story alot when I read it to him.

Just to share some of the books which I have bought.

This story is about a bad-tempered old man who is very talented. He is sick of staying in his small house and decided to build a big house to live in. As he started to build the house, he encounter alot of problems. Thus alot of animals in the forest wanted to help him in the building of the house, but in return they wanted stay in the house also. As the old man really needed the help from the animals, he agree to it. So when the house was completed (as you can see from the picture below), it was really big with alot of rooms cos there is so many animals which are going to live in it.

The old man was not happy as his initial intention was to stay in the house himself, but now he have to live with so many animals. As the days went by, the love and care from the animals changed the old man. Until the old man was happy and contented to stay with the animals.

This story tells us about '集体智慧多, 人多力量大"

"不一样的卡梅拉"
This series of story is about a chicken who wants to go explore the world.

能干的小海狸 Series
I like this series of book cos it is very informative. Each book teach about a different skills like baking, planting...through a story plot.
For this story on sewing clothes, it even show what are the things needed in order to sew. So when you read the story to the child. you can point to the picture and explain to the child what it is.


For this last series of book which I have bought, I din managed to get the whole series as some of the books are oos. It is highly recommended by many mummy. It would be a good book to use to start teaching a child chinese. I have not started using it yet and I have not gotten my book 1 yet. I fliped through book 3 and feel that it is too difficult to start Jayden with book 3 now. So for the moment, I would just continue my method of teaching Jayden chinese until I managed to get the book 1 of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers