Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Homeschool Activity 30.03.10

Today lesson is a revision on what we have learnt for the past few days. I show Javier the craft which we have made and the word cards.
I have make the name card. I intend to show him daily to let him recognise his own name.
Storytime
Javier like me to read him this dinosaur book.
We also read this book "Davy Dinosaur Counting" book. When I read this book to Javier, he will keep looking at the fruits and told me he want to eat. He even demostrated by putting the page to his mouth to bite it. :)

Cheeky Javier playing with the book
Free play with toys
Normally after the dinner and shower, I would like the kids play with some toys themselves. So that I can take a short rest. But I still have to sit with them, in case they fight over the toys.
Javier playing with his Thomas and Friends Trains.

Jayden playing with his lego
Next I join a track for Javier to move his train about.
After the playing, I would get the boys to keep their own toys. I hope to help them cultivate the habits of doing things themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers