Friday, March 5, 2010

Letter B (Lesson 2)

Our 2nd lesson on letter B. Jayden would be joining us for today lesson.
As the boys woke up early today, thus I decided to have the lesson in the morning instead of our usual afternoon after Javier came back from school.

Pasting stickers on 'C' & Cat activity

I print the activity sheet from here
The boys pasting the stickers.
Our finished work
Cat Craft
I print the cat craft from here.
The big fat orange cat
Cat Mask
Javier colouring on the paper plate.
Looking at the completed mask.
Opps.. Seems like the mask is abit too big for Javier and Jayden face!!!!

Counting
I make this counting card using a cat stamper.
Javier like this counting chart alot, might be because he likes cat alot.

Snack
Since we are onto cat theme today, I was thinking of making cat face sandwich for the boys. For the face and ear, I use plain bread and apply some peanut butter, 2 chocolates for the eyes and 4 gummies for the whiskers. Its a hit with the boys. Jayden like the cat sandwich alot and wanted me to make some for him to bring to school as snack. Whereas for Javier, he is only interested in the chocolate and gummies.

Storytime
We read the book " Have you seen my cat" by Eric Carle. It is a very simple book but the illustration is very colourful which captivate the kids greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers