Saturday, March 13, 2010

Javier Term 1 work in School

How time flies.... Term 1 for school have already ended. Soon after the 1 week break, the hectic schedule will begin for us again!!! Hopefully, Javier will not cry when I bring him to school :( next week.
Little friends is using the letterland approach to teach the children phonics which I think is very good. Last time when Jayden was attending Little friends, he like the letterlands characters alot. So far, Javier have learnt till letter D, he is able to sound out the individual letter to me. I feel that Javier have learnt alot since he attend the playground. I am glad that I have make the right choice to let him attend playground at this young age, cos daddy was not really keen in my idea to send Javier to school now as he say that Javier is only 2 years old. But I feel that at this young age, he is like a sponge, his learning ability is so great, he will definetly benefit going to playground now.

The letterland characters : Annie apple, bouncy ben, clever cat and Dippy duck....

Here is part of Javier phonics worksheets
Part of Javier maths worksheets
Chinese worksheets
For this term, Javier learn about "My family"
Arts and Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers