Friday, March 12, 2010

Puzzles!

My little boy seems to have develope a liking for puzzle overnight? On this fine day, I asked him whether he wants to do puzzle or not. His answer is a 'Yes'. So we started with the 2 piece puzzle which he still needs some assistance from me few weeks ago. But viola... today, he chop chop finish putting togather all the puzzles himself. I was really amazed!!!! So I decided to let him try a harder puzzles which he gladly agree. Seems like nothing is going to stop him from doing the puzzles. We sit there for almost 1hr doing all the puzzles, he doesn't seem to get tired, but mummy is very tired and giddy from doing all those puzzles. @(

There is a total of 8 puzzles in one box, after he finish doing the 8 puzzle, he still wants to pour it out of the board and do it again. So I told him 'one more time only ok, mummy very tired liao". To think that few weeks ago, I got to beg him to do puzzle, now I got to beg him to stop playing puzzle. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers