Monday, March 1, 2010

Letter B (Lesson 7)

Today is the last lesson for Letter B. We have a fun and short lesson to sum up our learning for letter B.
Tracing of Letter B

I hold Javier hand to trace the uppercase of lowercase b.

We have a few practice for writing letter B

Matching Flashcard with things starting with B
I gave Javier the banana and told him to put in on top of the banana flashcard.
We did the same for all the items.
The things that start with 'B'
Javier enjoying his biscuits after the matching activity

Bunny hat
First, I write letter 'B' on the construction paper and then let Javier design the hat.
I let Javier paste some cotton wools for the bunny ears.
It took sometime for the paint to dry up and the cottol wools to stick onto the paper. But the end work is so cute. Javier like to wear it so much.
Numbers

I use the bear to teach javier about numbers and colours.

He is not very interested to do this activity, mostly is done by me. But I will explain to him as I arrange the bear on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers