Friday, March 12, 2010

Chinese Enrichment Class

Jayden started his chinese enrichment class at Little Friends Learning Centre last friday. I like that it is a really small class of 5 students. The teacher can concentrated on individual students. Jayden like this class so much, that night after the class, he told me he can't wait for the next lesson.

After the lesson, the teacher have a talk with me regarding Jayden lesson. She told me the areas which needs improvement and some practice at home. At the same time, she also comments on his good points. Although it is just a short talk with his teacher, I really like this teacher alot. She is a joyous and bubbly lady, no wonder Jayden also like her alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers