Thursday, January 14, 2010

Books I borrowed from the library

I went to Woodlands Regional Library to borrow some books for my boys. I like going there as there is a wide selection of books for me to choose from.

I got this Usborne Farmyard Tales for Jayden. The story is very simple, but I like the artwork and the simplicity of the story. Jayden like this book very much... Every night he would ask me to read it for me.

The simple story

This is a book which who can train the observation skills of the kids.

A book on colour, haven't start to show Javier yet.

The striking illustration of differnt colour... This page showing yellow...

A yellow sun
A book on numbers
Very cute pictures, when I was choosing the books, I was attracted by the cute graphics

The train book... Jayden like thomas and his friends alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers