Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Helpful Little boy

Javier has already settle down in school. The teacher told me he is able to follow the teacher instructions and participating well in the activities. I feel so relieve upon hearing this. Although he still make so 'noises' when I bring him to school, but he will let the teacher carried him into the class. He won't say 'bye bye' to me and will give me a sad little face whenever I say good bye to him.

One of the mummy told me something about my boy which happens today when she is inside the classroom. She says Javier is very helpful in class. Normally after the songs and dance, the teacher will put the box containing all the water bottles on the floor. She will then ask the kids to collect the bottles themselves. Little Javier is so nice to all his friends, he went to the box and take the bottles to the kids. The mummy told me he can remember which bottles belong to which children... haha...

Having hear this, I know that my little boy is really adapting well to the school now. I can finally put my heart at ease now. :)

1 comment:

  1. wa, so clever..I hope one day Lucas will settle down in school too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers