Friday, January 29, 2010

Homeschooling

I have not been doing much with Javier recently. At most I would play some educational toys, puzzle, sing songs or read story books to him. I feel that I should start to do something about it now. These few days, I have been busy preparing the homeschooling materials to teach Javier at home, thus don'thave much time to update my blog. I would be starting Javier with letter 'A' tomorrow. I feel really excited while preparing the materials. I hope Javier would really enjoy the things I have prepared for him.


The lesson consists of:

-Learning letter A

-Art and craft of A related objects (Apples, Alien, Alligator)

-Poems

-Introducing things that begin with A

-Maths (sorting from smallest to biggest)

-Songs and Rhyme

-Surprise box which contains things that begin with A

-Since I am introducing Apple to Javier, I will also tells him about the life cycle of a apple

Keep tuned, I will update after I start the activity with Javier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers