Friday, January 29, 2010

Simple chores for the boys

Javier saw this box of number matching game which I have just bought a few days ago. He told me if he wanted to play with it. As I was coaching Jayden in his workbook, I am not free to play with him now. So I open the box and pass the contents to him.I ask him to take out the individual pcs himself. This really turn out to be a fun chores for him, and at the same time he can train his hand muscle... not a bad idea. These simple chores keep him occupied for 15mins.

The number matching game

Javier so engross in taking out the pieces

This whole set of numbers is arranged by Jayden. I told Jayden to teach Javier the numbers, as i realised that Javier rather learn from his gorgor than from me leh. Indeed, when Jayden says one number, he repeat after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers