Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jayden's Book

Jayden likes to read these books by Robin. In the past, he would take the book and ask me to read it to him. Recently, I started to get him to read these books himself. He can read most of words, I will help him with some of the words he is not too sure. I find that the story is interesting and the pictures are so colourful and cute. I guess most kids would like these books.

They are many titles by Robin, I have bought quite a big collection for my boys.

The story is very educational. For example this story teach the children about organic vegetables and how the food we eat comes from.

This is a really classic story which I think most of us have read of. Jayden like this story alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers