Saturday, January 30, 2010

Peachy Rainbow Cake

Actually I intend to bake this cake on Javier actual birthday for just our own celebration. But that day we just celebrate his bday in school and ate a cake. So a bit sick of eating cake for that day. So I delay the cake making until today. The reason why my cake is called 'Peachy Rainbow cake' is due to the fact that the kids like the m&m chocolates and daddy and me like the peach. So all put togather, we get the Peachy Rainbow cake.. :)

When Javier saw the cake, he keep saying he want to eat 'cake', but being his mummy, I know what he thinking lah! He is eyeing on those chocolate.... definetly not the cake he is interested in. But my dear little Jayden like the cake alot.

After baking the cake, we send Jayden to school. I din even have time to take out the cake to let it cool on the rack, cos we are running late.

Peachy Rainbow cake

A Closer view of the decoration

The inside of the cake

A slice of cake for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers