Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Flashcards

Recently I have stopped the flashcard activties with Javier. He doesn't seems interested when I am flashing the cards to him. Although he is looking at me, but don't seems to be concentrating looking at the cards.

But I realised he is interested in picture flaschard, whenever i flash, he will look and concentrate, unlike the word cards, he will look here and there. So I got the idea of self making flashcard for Javier thru a mummy blog.


This 1st set of card for different type of occupation

The 2nd set of cards for the differnt type of sports

Since Jayden started his reading on Peter and Jane books, I have been making the new words flashcards for him. Sometimes I will used these flashcards to revised the words with him
Example of the flashcards for the new words in Peter and Jane books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers