Friday, January 15, 2010

Playtime 15.01.10

Everyday after Javier nap, I will play some toys with him before I proceed to cook the dinner. He don't want to play the toys himself, he wants me to sit with him and play togather with him.

This sets of trucks is one of their xmas present.

This 2 transformer... Optimus Prime and Bubblebee is a freebies when you eat any MacDonald Happy meal. Jayden treat it dearly, wouldn't let Javier play with it. Only when Jayden is sleeping, Didi can play it.

After playing the toys for sometime, he started to lose interest again. So I took out this box of wooden blocks which have been in the storeroom for quite somtime for him to play. Kids tend to be attracted by toys which they have not play for a long time.
The wooden blocks.

Once he got hold of the box... he poured all the blocks out.

Stacking the blocks.


He is trying to stack all the square blocks togather.

Woww...

I stack this 2 blocks to show him 'tall' and 'short'.

Javier tried to do a block like what I did.

After playing for 15mins, he told me he don't want to play. So I told him, you must keep the toys yourself... Initially they was no response. Then I began to sing a song as what his playgroup teacher sing in class when she wants all the children to keep the toys.... "Everybody keep your toys....." Wa... he immediately came over to help me keep leh. Seems like 'teacher' more powerful than 'mummy'.
I feel that kids learnt alot in school, especially they become more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers