Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Progress of Jayden home study

Since I started Peter and Jane series with Jayden, I bought this assessment book for him to do as a revision. I would say he can do pretty well. He can do most of the worksheet himself.


Circle the correct words

For the Part"E", I need to assist him to fill in the correct word. Other than that, it is all done by himself.

Actually Jayden is doing quite ok for his age, but unintentionally, we tend to be stressed by our environment and people. Of course, every parents hope that their kids would do well in their studies. I guess sometime we really have to take things slowly. Everytime I would tell myself to relax and stop stressing him. It is not that I hope he will be a scholar or anything like that. But I wish that through my coaching, he will have a good headstart in his schooling life.

The fact that the society now is giving us so much stress that if we don't well prepared our kids, they won't be able to catch up with their peer. And life would be so much harder for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers