Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our first Camping Trip...

What a great way to start the New Year.... we decided to go for our first camping trip as a family!!!! It was a last minute decision, we were thinking if the kids cannot sleep there, we will just packed and go home since Sembawang Park is so near to our place.

This is tent we are going to sleep tonight..

My boys are forever so curious.. playing with the torch light and blanket .....


Playing inside the tent


After we have unpacked our things, we took a walk by the sea. It was very windy.

I find this view of the moon shining in the water so nice.

Javier looking at the motor boat at the sea.

Playing with sands, I din let him play for too long, as it is quite dark and late.

We went back to the tent after cleaning up the kids at the washroom. It was rather stuffy and abit warm inside.

The kids sleep quite early around 10pm. I guess they are tired since they din have their afternoon nap today.

I woke up quite early at 6plus, thinking of watching the sun rise, my hubby told me won't be unable to see cos Sembawang park situated in the north side of the island. Nevertheless, the early morning view is also very nice.


This picture was taken early in the morning around 7am.

When I went back to the tent, the boys were awake, so I brought Javier to the seaside to look at the nice morning sea view.

Me and my darling Javier


Jayden and Daddy was still lazing around inside the tent when we went back from our morning walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers