Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Playtime 19.01.10

Yesterday night, Javier went into the storeroom with me and saw this box of megablock toys. He say he wanted to play with it, but I told him its late, I will let him play with it tomorrow. So so here we are today... playing with it. :) Actually mummy also playing with it..

The wood creation by MegaBlocks

Javier fixing the wooden pole to the hole

Ta-da... the barn is completed with mummy help

The cute little cow pulling the cart

He enjoyed playing with the megablocks. He likes to hang the animals on the tree.

The final masterpiece by Javier & Mummy
Beside playing toys with Javier, I also like to read books to him. Although his attention span is still not very long. But I will still continue to read to him and hope that one day he will develope a love for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers