Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cut... Cut...Cut

This set of cutting toy have been collecting dust in the storeroom for close to one year. It is a pass down toy from Jayden. Jayden used to really enjoy playing with this cutting set until he start throwing the pcs about, that was what make me keep away the toys. Only today, this toy come to my mind and I decided to let Javier play with it.

Initially when I sat down to play with him, he enjoyed it very much. But once I left him to play himself, while I went to cook for dinner. He began his mischief again. He hide the individual pcs all over the house. He even put some pcs inside Jayden school bag... While looking for the missing pcs, smoke nearly come out of my head liao. So in the end, I keep away the toys. I will only let him play with it when I am around.

It is a really good toys that can train the hand and eye coordination

Look very attractive

Javier need a few try before he is able to cut properly.

Cutting the bread

Cutting the lemon

Cutting the mango

Cutting the Watermelon

He really enjoyed playing with it


1 comment:

  1. That day i let him try this toy, initially he doesnt know hot to use knife and he use hand to "cut" :(..but later on he cut quite well le...i found this toy very good, now he knows the words like: cucumber, carrot, cut..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers