Monday, January 18, 2010

Fixing Puzzle...

My little boy does not have much patient in doing any puzzle, so i was rather suprise when he bring this box of puzzle to me. I ask him is it that you want mummy to do it with you, he says 'yes'. Actually I bought this box of puzzle for Jayden, as it is still too difficult for Javier at this moment.

~Find the missing pieces puzzle~

I think it is quite good. It requires the kids to think about what is missing from the picture, then they got to find the missing parts.

Examples of some of the puzzle pieces

I explained to Javier what is missing from the picture and pass him the missing pcs to join togather.
He will clap and shout 'yeah' when he managed to join 2 pieces togather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers