Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LaLa...LaLa...LaLa...LaLa..Elmo's World

Today marks a special day for Javier, as it is his first birthday celebration in school. I decided to prepare something special for the kids.... I will be making Elmo Cupcakes..... Yippppeee...

The cupcake freshly out of the oven


The first batch of cupcake... The 2nd batch inside the oven baking.

Next comes the fun part.. mummy is going turn the cupcake into Elmo's face...

Look at all the smiley Elmo, my boys are so delighted when they see the elmo cupcake and keep exclaiming 'elmo elmo'.

It is really difficult to decorate the elmo with my 2 boys disturbing me. Finally I got to close the kitchen door to keep them away from the kitchen.


After decorating, the cupcake is packed into individual box.

All packed, we are ready to go to school.

2 comments:

  1. these looks great. Can I check where did you buy the red sprinkles from and what did you use for the eyes of the elmo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    I bought the red sprinkles from Phoon Huat. And for the Elmo eyes, I used Marshmollow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers