Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am so Proud of Javier!!!

Ever since the first day of school, Javier would cry when i bring him to school. I just have to heartened my heart and pass him to his teacher. He will screamed and cry for me. Today before we went into the classroom, i told him that "you must be a good boy and mummy will come and fetch you later ok. So you cannot cry ok." He say "Ok". True to his word, he walk inside the classroom himself today and sit on the bench to take off his shoe. I did not dare to say anything to him or say bye bye to him, afraid he would cry. When the teacher told him to say bye bye to us, I can see that he is holding back his tears... but he did not cry out.. Javier have finally overcome his serparation anxiety. When I see this, I feel so relieved and proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers