Friday, January 8, 2010

Javier going to school...

Day 1: He was really happy when I bring him to school, he even play with the other kids. Seeing him enjoying himself, I quietly left him. Once he realise I was gone, he started crying, the teacher told me he cry for about 15mins. But Teacher Patty managed to pacifiy him and get him to play the toys. When daddy went to pick him up, he was very happy, no sign of any unhappiness.

Day 2: He knows that I am going to leave him in the class today, so he was clingy towards me. He wouldn't let me out of his sight, he would follow me everywhere I go. I just have to let the teacher carry him even though I see him crying so badly. Teacher Patty bring him inside to another classroom to pacify and play with him. He stop crying 5 mins later when I peeped at him at the glass panel on the door. At least he is getting better le.

Day3: Same as Day 2, I brought him inside the classroom to Teacher Patty. He only cry when he see me leaving. After a while, he is ok.

Day 4: When we get out of the lift and walk towards little friends, he start saying 'no no no', he know le, so he is trying to tell me he don't want to go to school. But once he is inside the classroom, he only cry for a while. Teacher Veron told me he is starting to participate in the class activities now, singing and dancing.

I feel so relived that the teachers in Little Friends are so caring and patient.

Day 5: Today we met one of Javier classmate inside our block's lift... I told him to say hello to the boy.. he say ' no no no' , meaning he don't want to go school lah....And when we are waiting for the lift to go to little friends, he began crying and say he don't want to go school.. So i console him and carry him. He still cry badly when i pass him over to the teacher. But I am not too worry, as he will quiet down very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers