Saturday, January 23, 2010

Javier Mini Birthday Party

January seems to be a month of celebration. I have already lost count of the birthday party I attended this month. And finally today is my little darling turn to celebrate his 2nd birthday. He was really excited and looking forward to his birthday party this evening.

First of all, let mummy wish you a happy happy birthday. May you have a happy times all year round.

A birthday banner.


Our wide spread of buffet food by 'Food Talk'

I wouldn't say the food was yummy, This would definetly be my first and last time ordering from them. I still prefer our all time favourite caterer ' Neo Garden'. Their food have all the '色香味'.
Oh.. Javier... Why are sitting on the present????

Look at all the presents Javier have received. He was so happy that he keep holding the presents and walk around the house.

Gladys with Javier. My niece really dotes on Javier.

Javier having his food
After food, time for some action.

Little Lucas playing with the trains. I am really happy that Lucas mummy is able to attend Javier birthday. (Thanks for coming.. Liling!)

Javier riding the car

Glenda sitting in a corner. Poor girl, she is not feeling too well.

A future chef in action....

Oh.. this time Gladys is kissing Javier wor... :)

A birthday cake by Swensen!
My boy looked so excited when he see the birthay cake. I am not sure whether he like the train on the cake or the chocolate around the cake lah.

A group photo of the kids

Happy little boy


My family Cake cutting time by Javier

Javier birthday presents. Even my mil maid bought a birthday present for Javier, I was really touch to see that she really dotes on my boys alot.
My boys really enjoyed playing with is tool box.




Although there is still 3 more days to your actual birthday. But mummy would like to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers