Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Taking a break from our weekly lesson

As my boys and myself is down with cough and flu... I decided to hold our lesson for this week. As I really got no energy to prepare the materials needed for our learning. So for this week, Our activities would be mostly on reading story books and playing some educational toys.

This bug which we got is quite bad, and my boys have been coughing for 1 week plus. And I have brought them to see doctor twice. I have also let Javier stayed at home for these few days as I don't want him to pass this virus to his friends.

2 comments:

  1. The flu virus infection cases are up. Do take care ya... cos you will fall sick too if you overwork yourself during this period!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank!!! Taking this week to take a break and recharge for next week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers