Sunday, May 2, 2010

Icreative Lesson 15 (24.04.10)

As usual, for his weekly class, he got to practice reading a rhyming "fan" book, a poem and a list of words. Jayden likes reading the rhyming book and the poem.

Weekly Poem - Time to Rise
Beside praticising the poem, he also have to draw a picture which relates to the poem. Recently, he likes to copy the poem and write below the drawing which he draws. I hope this indicate that he is starting to love writing.

The list of words which he needs to practice. He got to practice until he can finishe reading all the words in 1 minute.
This is the worksheet which he did in the class. I did not manage to talk to the teacher that day so I am not sure why he got most of it wrong. Gotta check with the teacher when I bring him to class next week.

2 comments:

  1. This worksheet look tough to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel that it is quite difficult for Jayden. Cos for now, I don't think he can form any new words by himself. At home when I try to do this worksheet with him, he is not too sure which vowels to fill in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers