Friday, May 14, 2010

Icreative Lesson 16 (08.05.2010)

Jayden Icreative home practice worksheet consists of a rhyming fan book and a poem.
Jayden likes reading these rhyming sentences, everyday he would read this fan book first followed by the poem.

The weekly Poem - My Clever Pup
This is the drawing which Jayden drew for the poem. Although he can't draw very well, but at least he got a idea on what to draw.
The worksheet that they do in class, Teacher Jovin told me he can do this worksheet by himself. I realise he is more confident in the class now. Previously, he is afraid to get it wrong so he refused to do the worksheet in class.
Every week, each of the kid would take back a book to read. In the past I would read the books to him. But now I would get him to read the book himself. Although he seems a bit inreluctant to read but he still read finish reading it! :)

Actually I got use a small trick to make Jayden read some books which he don't like to read. Normally I would ask him to read 3 pages, then I would read 1 page. In this way, he would feel that I am reading the book togather with him and not solely him reading the entire book. This method works all the time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers