Friday, May 21, 2010

Javier Toilet-trained @ 28 months

I can see really great result with his toilet - training, I am happy to say that he is totally diaper-free during daytime. I started to stop letting him wear diaper when I bring him out last saturday. The results were great, he can hold his urine well, he would let me know if he need to go toilet. So now I only let him wear diaper when he sleep at nite.


Actually for Javier, I did not really toilet-trained him, it just happen naturally.... Maybe he has a gorgor to follow... So teaching him alot of things seems so much easier as compared to Jayden. For example, in the morning when he wake up, he would remove the diaper himself and go toilet to urine without me telling him. I guess he observe his gorgor and follows what he do. Javier is a dependent boy in alot of ways... he prefer to do alot of things himself instead of letting me helped him. Whenever he needs to urine at home, he would remove the underwear himself and go toilet himself also. After that he would also flush the toilet and wash his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers