Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feedback from Javier Teacher

Recently, I have been getting negative feedback from Javier teacher regarding his behaviour in class. To start with, his chinese teacher told me he is inattentive in class. He will walk about in class when the teacher is conducting lesson. To me, this is still not so worrying, as I believe that this phase will pass when he is older. But there is another more serious problem which I have been facing everyday at home with him also.


He likes to push, hit or slap his classmate. Today his English Teacher told me he slap one of his classmate not once but twice in the face. So the teacher asked me "did I often beat him at home?". My answer is a frim "NO", I seldom beat Javier, but most of the time I will scold him or talk to him very harshly when he makes me angry. At the most, I only spank his backside or hands when he is really naughty. Thus I was quite taken aback and sad when the teacher ask me this question.


I have already tried alot of ways to stop this behaviour. I tried to explain to him that it is not right to beat or push other childrens, I even threaten him to stop this behaviour or I will spank him. But I don't think any of this help at all. I really don't know what to do to him regarding this behaviour issue. :) Recently, this behaviour is getting worse!!!! I wonder if this is the terrible 2 stage??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers