Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Celebration

Times seems to pass by so fast, I am already a mother of 2 boys. And this year is my 5th Mother's Day. I am so glad that I am blessed with this 2 little rascals.... although we do have our ups and down, me angry at the kids and vice versa..... And also when I am angry, I do scold them or spank them. But but but.... deep down inside my heart, the most miracle thing in my life is pregnant with them and having them in my life now. Seeing them grow day by day, healthy and having a happy time is the best reward for me.

We went to this Restaurant in Shaw Center for our dinner. The food was yummy and the service was great. My boys was sure having a fun time running about and seeing the fish in the tanks. Luckily, there is my MIL maid to chase after them, so we get to enjoy our meal. My little boy is really cheeky, he greet all the other people except my MIL. I think he purposely do that to make my mil angry. So my MIL likes to disturb him by kissing him and patting his hand or head. Javier would become very angry and keep brushing her off. :(

While waiting for the food, I brought my boys for a walk outside the restaurant and also to snap some pictures. :)
Our yummy Food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers