Friday, May 21, 2010

Development of Javier @ 28 months

This is my 1st post talking about Javier developement progress. Many a times I wanted to write this post, but really don't know how to go about it as the things he learnt everyday is so much. Everyday he would give me alot of surprise.

Learning Flags: He has a special liking to flag books. 1year ago, I bought a flag book with the intention of showing it to the boys. But soon I forgotten about this book until Javier dig out the book and asked me to read it to him. So whenever he take it to me, I would read it togather with them. A few weeks of doing this, he started to point to the different flags and told me the country name. I was really surprised as I thought he guessed it and asked him a few more flag and he got it all correct. So after running through the book with him, I realised that he recognise about 17 country flags.

Learning abc: I am not sure why, but it seems that teaching him the academic stuffs is more difficult. Cos he can't really remember the letters well. He knows a,b,c,f,h and i and some of the sound the letters make. I am trying to revise the past letters which we have learnt to reinforce our learning.

Speech develpement: He can communicate well with us on his needs now. He is talking in full sentences most of the time. Recently when I asked him whether he wants to go to school, he would reply me ' no need'!!!! I am not sure why he doesn't like going to school. He likes to talk alot to us also, My mil told me that he even describe to them about the zoo, what animals he saw and which animals he likes and don't like.
Some words he can say:
- papa, mummy, aunty, uncle, 姑姑, 嬷嬤, 公 公, 舅舅, 舅母, 雨恩姐姐, 雨轩姐姐...he can remembers alot of his friends name also.
- elephant, leopard, jaguar, vulture, birds, owl, snake, cat, dog, kitten, puppy, ants, spiders, sweets, chocolate, naughty, giraffe, bear, myna, pigeon, peacock, lions, humming bird kangaroo, kite, dolphin, shark, whale, octupus, fish, seahorse, polar bear, hippopotamus, chicken, hen, turkey, goose, duck, chicks..... (the list just keeps going on, until I also cannot remembers all of it)
- water bottle, spoon, book, handphone, key, computer, bowl.....
- corn, banana, apple, pear, pineapple, orange, grapes, watermelon,durian....

Learning body parts: He can name his hand, fingers, head, hair, eyes, eyebrown, nose, mouth, tongue, teeth, ear, toe, leg, feet, stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers