Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mini Superman in Action???

A new park in woodlands meaning a new place for my little monkeys to roam. The special thing about this park is that it overlook our neighbouring country Malaysia. But this is not important to my little monkeys, what interest them is the large space for them to run and a very big playground for them to play. The play area is make up of 3 section, which are: 1) A much smaller but safer playground for younger kids 2)A adventurous seeking playground for much older kids which requires alot of climbing 3) An exercise area.

Today my little man rummaged through my wardrobe and found a superman romper which was long forgotten. He insisted in wearing that romper, acting like a superman. As the superman costume was too eye-catching, we got a bit of attention from alot of people at the park.:)

On our car ride to the park, Javier asked me for his pacifier. But I told him superman don't like pacifier! So throughout the ride, he keep saying ' I am a superman, superman don't need zuzu ( pacifier)!" Haha.. my funny little boy.

After a 10mins car ride, we reach the newly opended park "Woodlands Waterfront". My boys were so excited that they dashed towards it. There is alot of activities that we can do in this park. For example, fishing, cycling or just taking a stroll along the bridge which we can enjoyed the view of Malyasia, playyground for the children...
Before the boys dashed to the playgound, we took a stroll on the bridge where alot of fishing activity was going on.
Javier looking at an aunty who was fishing.

Finally, it was time for some real action.....look at my little superman dashing to the playground.
This is the adventurous playground for the older kids
The kiddy playground for young kids, but Jayden was not interested in this playground at all. Whereas for Javier, he lose interest in it after playing a while. Javier is much more interested in the exercise area and the other playground.
Javier tried to follow his gorgor when he saw him climbing up the rope stairs. But alas... his leg too short, so mission failed......So he got no choice but to go over the the kiddy playground instead... :)
But being a determined boy, he still didn't give up, he insisted on giving it another try.... but mission failed again....
Dejected, he went to the exercise area for some swinging and climbing.
Jayden was doing great and he managed to climbed to the top with daddy encouraging him.
After so much climbing, Jayden decided to take a rest and enjoyed the skating board roller.
Before we leave the park, I took a picture of our shadows and explain to them what is 'shadow'. They even try to catch their own shadows :)
While waiting for daddy to drive the car over, the boys were admiring at bugs in the grass. I wondered why they likes bugs so much.... all kinds of bugs!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. *ENVY* There are so many park in Woodlands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Ya...indeed it is really easy to find a park in woodlands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I think I will like to visit this place and also another park near your house. But I am not too sure where are they. Do you mind you guide me the direction.

    Do you want to join me during weekday so that we can meet up for playdate eventually at your place?

    P/S: The book store I mentioned to you before is back at Thomson Plaza. You might want go and check it out. There is another store at Bras Basah, #01-07. They might be selling those books you are looking for too. No guarantee but you can try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. I was so excited when you asked me for a meetup for the playdate. But sadly, I got to put this playdate on hold for the moment. Cos Javier is diagnose with hfmd when I brought him to see the doctor today. So I got to let him get fully recovered before we can meet up with you.

    The woodlands waterfront park is definetly worth visiting. You can take bus 856 from woodlands Bus interchange to get to this park. The other park which is opposite my place is much smaller in scale, so maybe it is not worth to travel such a distance to go to this park.

    Perhaps when we meet up for the playdate at my place, we can pop by the park opposite my place then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem. Thanks for officially inviting me to your place. I hope to see you and your children soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers