Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We went Sembawang Shopping Centre ….

A New Jacket for Javier! He has been waiting for days to see rain. Thus you cannot imagine how happy he was when it rains this evening. He was practically skipping to the bathroom to shower and couldn't wait to put on his jacket for his trip to Sembawang Shopping Centre.


We decided to dine at Aston (and we bought noodle from Hong Kong Cafe for my boys, since they doesn’t fancy western food)

Despite how he loves wearing his jacket, at least he was clear minded to tell me it’s warm in here, and he wants like to remove the jacket.

He was trying to eat his noodle with chopsticks.

And decided to give up after realizing that it’s not so easy after all.

Normally its not a good idea for them to sit togather, I must not be thinking well today to let this happen. Soon they began to show their talent in fighting, snatching and hopping here and there while we eat. I was literally pulling my hair out and warning them in a soft voice to behave themselves. :(

 
Putting the frustration aside,  I have to comment that Aston’s food is really nice and price is reasonable. That’s no wonder everyday is queuing day in Aston.

This is what we ordered.

Chargrill Chicken set


And Black Pepper Chicken Set.

2 comments:

  1. I usually will sit outside when we dine in Aston, then Lucas will go to the playground..their food quite nice and price reasonable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. littlekaikai: I also feel that sitting outside would be a much better plan as both of my boys are so noisy and active. But it was raining yesterday, thus we decided to sit indoor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers