Thursday, September 15, 2011

Learn to Count

As I mentioned in the earlier post, Javier like to rummage through my messy study-room, he happens to dig out this magnetic number activity book. He ran to me eagerly showing me the gem that he had found. 

This book was bought long ago at the books warehouse sale which is a steal for only $10.


He started sorting the animals after I poured out the magnetic numbers and animals on the floor.


Getting down to serious matters. He started with counting the animals and putting the correct number in the grey box.


Putting in the missing numbers.


Doing some addition initially, and later proceeded to put animals in the empty boxes.


It is a great book for preschooler to practice their maths, be it counting or doing simple addition and subtraction. Javier has great fun sticking the magnetic numbers and animals onto the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers