Monday, September 26, 2011

All about me – My body activity book

We are still going on a snail pace on our “About Me” Theme. Today we did some activity using ”My body and clothes” book. 

He drew the missing parts for the face. He likes to doodle now, especially drawing ‘people’. He likes to follow what his gorgor does..  whenever he sees him draw, he will follow, when he sees him read, he will also take out a book and pretend to read. A cute sight which I noticed for these past 2 weeks, he loves to whip out his favourite story book and retell it using his own words. :D Sometimes its so funnnnnnn-y, that I will turn my face to one side and ‘laugh my head off’! and of course cannot be too obvious to let him see lo. :P

 
And also some simple matching activity.
 
 
When it comes to doing activity book, he tends to be very independent and tried to do it himself most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers