Monday, September 12, 2011

中秋节快乐 - Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

 
I still remembered when I was small,  I will ask my parents to buy me candles and lantern on this special day. All the kids were be carrying their paper lantern walking around. The atmosphere is so different from now, I would look forward to this day year after year.  Nowadays, its quite uncommon to see kids walking around holding lantern, instead, it would be the adults holding for them. :P Thus Jayden even told me not to buy one for him. ;{

Instead I see kids playing with sparklers when I brought my kids for some mid autumn gathering with my friends and neighbors  at the playground. (And that includes my boys, who were busy with the sparklers too).

Today which is a special day and no matter where you are ….  在此,我祝大家中秋节快乐!!!!  <:D-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers