Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pasir Ris Park

The rain finally stopped~ thus we decided to head to our 2nd destination --- Pasir Ris Park.

The park was pretty deserted due to the earlier downpour. Javier was so anxious to hit the park that he doesn’t even wanted to wait for us. And my other monkey was having a mood swing and refused to get down the car. Sometimes it can get pretty frustrating having to put up with their swinging mood… They seems to be testing my limit everyday, taking turns to throw their tantrums.  :(


There were some barbeque activities going on.

 
The weather is pretty cooling today, which is probably due to the rain earlier on.

The smug looking little boy walking with his hands behind, and making fun of Jayden for ‘boo hooing’ :(

  
Kids will always be kids, their mood changes in a snap of a finger. Look at how he is having fun with the swing now. 

“gor gor, are you ready? Let’s see who can swing higher!”



  
And now the big kid decided to have a go too! It’s pretty comical to see Jayden trying to push D and ended up falling back himself.

 
Climbing is one of the things they do best due to the frequent practices at home.


Walking the shaky bridge. Javier always zoom out of my sight in a flash, one moment he is still beside me, and the next he has vanished to another part of the park.


I was nagging at them to play at this playground, but I guess they were the least bit interested in it.


Here comes the ‘flying monkies”. This really interest them whenever they see one.


Seems like the cranky mood is back again for my elder monkey, and there is no one to climb up here with Javier. Thus the important task of going up with him falls on me. I was feeling really shaky and scared as I climbed higher and higher. (No joke!) I need to ignore my fear and at the same time look after Javier… (real difficult task). Of course, got to act macho in front of my boy but I think Javier fare better than me in climbing.
 

Breaking out in cold sweat, and not daring to look down during my climb…. I was like ‘YEAH’ and practically heaving a sign of relief when I finally reached this slide.


Zooming down with relief!


Before we bid goodbye to the park, Javier decided to walk this rope bridge for one last time and wanted me to take pictures of him.

It has been a fun day for us! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers