Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Every Tuesday…

Tuesday is also call our “Bonding Day”. That is me togather with Jayden would send Javier to his enrichment class. We would take a leisure stroll to the bus stop, along the way my boys would stop and admire the greenery or flowers, or simply chasing each other and race each other to the bus stop. :D

”Mummy, what is this?” Javier asked. He was amazed when I told him that this is a special grass which is ‘very shy’, upon touching it, it leaves will fold inward. I think this gets his mind rolling.. he began poking, slapping at the leaves to test for any reaction. :P

Thereafter he started spotting for any mimosa on our way to the bus stop. Of course, giving it so poking whenever he sees one.

 
While waiting for the bus, both of them busy with their interacting.

 

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.


Finally on board the bus.

 
Jayden and I had our lunch at 香港茶餐厅。

Drawing his Pokémon while waiting for our food.

 
Our food. Since I am not too hungry, I only order the toast for myself.


 
Just realized that I can ordered plain noodle soup, which is perfect for my boys who doesn’t like the dumpling. :}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers