Saturday, September 10, 2011

Celebrating Father’s 57th Birthday

Continuing our 2nd birthday meal here. Frankly, I was still full from the previous one. :P

Times flies, its already the 57th birthday we are celebrating with my father. I guess the best birthday present for my father is none other than getting togather to have a meal togather. We had a simple meal at Guilin Restaurant located near Bt Gombak MRT Station  situated in Home-Team NS Bukit Batok Clubhouse.

What interest the kids is definitely not these yummy dishes below but singing the birthday song and enjoying the cake. The dishes is not bad, but it might be due to the fullness inside me that I did not really eat much for this meal.


This is my favourite dish among the lot.


My father with the kids.

 
This is a real funny sight with my father and Gladys covering Javier’s mouth to prevent him from blowing out the candle. :P


The contrasts of my 2 boys when it comes to eating CHOCOLATE cake. One was furiously digging into his cake and finishing it in no time and even ask for a 2nd helping.


While the other was having the look of “Must I finish this slice of cake?” ;P

 
We make our way home after the dinner, despite that the boys were throwing a tantrum and wanted to go to their cousin’s place. I was so so tired from yesterday’s lack of sleep due to some upsetting incident. :( and hope to have an early night today.


Guilin Restaurant
Add:  2 Bukit Batok West Avenue 7 #01-06 S659003
Tel: 6899 2588 / 6897 4967
Operating hour: Daily 11am - 2:30pm, 6pm - 10:30pm

2 comments:

  1. WAH 2nd round!
    Haha if me I sure cannot squeeze ANYMORE in! Which explains jayden face with the CHOCOLATE cake right infront of him also NO FEEL right hahaha! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ee: Saturday was a day of eating!!! It is a real torture for Jayden who is someone who don't like to EAT. :{ Also he hasn't fully recovered from his cough and flu, thus that explain his 'expressionless' face when he eats the choco cake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers