Thursday, September 8, 2011

My New Toy!


Well, this is my newly acquired gadget Lumix G3. :D I am definitely not a pro when it comes to photography, but I do hope to have a camera which is easy to use and at the same time let me take good quality pictures. Thus we decided to get this camera. It is a compact, SLR-styled mirror-less interchangeable lens camera that uses the Micro Four Thirds standard. Panasonic G3 is noticeably slimmer front to back as well. In addition the LCD screen can be folder out and rotates 270 degrees which is a very handy feature.

The main reason why we choose this camera is, D has all along like Panasonic camera.  It’s been this brand that we used since the first camera we owned.  The previous compact camera Panasonic TZ7 that has been with us for 2yrs plus never failed us. We really love and are absolutely satisfied with the pictures we took with it.

Our Old Love and still loving it…

Despite that quite many people told D to choose brands like Canon or Nikon for DSLR camera, but D still prefer to get the newly launched Panasonic G3 as our first DSLR camera after reading the rave remarks in the website for this camera.


Given that it has SLR-like features, it is smaller than any digital SLR camera, and of course much lighter.
 
 
I'm excited to try out this this camera since I got hold of it yesterday. But being busy for these 2 days,  I have not really “play” with this camera, but just try taking a few shots to see the picture quality.  The picture quality is excellent (even in low light/indoor situations), it's very easy to use, no navigating through a complex menu.

These are the 2 pictures which I had taken earlier with zero editing.


I am pretty satisfied with the photos taken with this camera, thus am looking forward to taking more nice pictures with my new camera. :D

4 comments:

  1. ee: Still trying out this camera, and the picture quality is pretty good after taking some test shots. And that is a key point for me when choosing a camera. :D

    Btw, saw that you got a olympus underwater camera, how is it? Good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflower: You also into Panasonic? Cos most people will shun from this brand when it comes to camera. But I am very satisfied with all the pana camera which I had used so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spoil like 2 underwater camera and 1 white elephant still at home somewhere cos is too bulky to bring out! Old underwater camera damn bulky one. The 2 damage due to accidental knock and Water seep in, drop because slip off. So functionality/Quality is not my priority just as cheap as possible with okok function plus usually I still bring my other camera so underwatercam is like a 'spare' using it only in the water to capture some memories and not damaging my other camera accidentally!

    I think most of the video and picture here are taken using Olympus Stylus µ TOUGH-6020

    http://youtu.be/Uk3ggZUvskU

    I also cannot rem how I come to conclusion with this one but there are a few i compare with but I guess PRICE + Function this one give the most value at that time when i am purchasing about USD170.00. Reasonable with HD video function. But picture quality is low quality so-so but if just inserting them into video, i think still ok ...

    But nowadays the underwater cam damn fantastic hahaha their FOOLPROOF everything!!! For your kids to play in water, then OK because drop proof also! Hahaha ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers