Saturday, September 17, 2011

We went Clip Clop .^. .^.

It seems that D hadn’t had enough of Pasir Ris Park from our previous visit last Sunday. He asks us whether we are keen to pop over there again? I was feeling a tad lazy and sleepy in the late afternoon after Jayden class. But my boys surely doesn’t feel so and thus they happily set off for the park. But the visit today was definitely a fresh one for my boys. :D That’s because they are going for their 1st pony ride today!

From our previous visit, we happen to chance upon this pony stable called “Gallop Stable” in the park near carpark C. And I think D is very keen to revisit here again since we did not manage to bring the boys here during our last visit. I feel that even if the kids are not interested in riding the pony, its a good to just bring them here to spend some time getting close to pony and feeding them.


It was not easy convincing them to give the pony ride a try as they feel intimated by it and they have the fearful and “eee” expression on their faces. :P  We finally managed to convince my younger monkey, and off we get our ticket which cost $10 for a ride on the pony for one round.


Well, it just so happen, when its almost Javier’s turn, he decided he needs to go to the washroom, thus Jayden decided to brush up his courage and told me he would like to ride the pony.

The unsure and fearful look .


After a while, he reckoned, it’s really nothing to be scare off and broke into a smile.

 
When Jayden came back from his ride, Javier was already anxiously queuing up for his turn after D went to get another ticket for him.


In gear, getting ready….

 
That’s me with my boy!

 
When the pony took off with a trainer holding the rein, his posture stiffened and he did not dare to move. Throughout the ride, he was real quiet and serious.


He wasn’t looking very happy after his ride, perhaps he was thinking, “hmmm, the ride is sure boring, with the pony going so slow!”.  (That’s what he told me while we were waiting, he asks me “what is the pony moving so slow?”) :{

  
It was a pity that I did not have my camera with me, and thus the photo taken with my handphone were not very clear.

Gallop Stable
Address: 61 Pasir Ris Green, Singapore 518225 (Near Car Park C)
Telephone Number: 6583 9665
Operating Hours: Daily (except Mondy) - 8am to 11am / 2pm to 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers