Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bento #38 In the Garden

I decided to make a garden theme with a froggy Bento for today. My boys were not too happy that I had forgotten to make Bento for them yesterday. Strangely, it has become a routine for them see one when they come home every day. The 1st question when they bounced down from the school bus is “Mummy, did you prepare anything for me?” If I say ‘no’, they tend to be very disappointed. :(


Bento consists of London Choco Roll with cheese and gummy eyes, heart shape peanut butter sandwich, flowery hotdog, quail eggs, apples and Jelly.

 
They were very happy with today Bento as its all their favourite snacks.

They like it so much….as you can see, both of them gave me the thumb up when I ask them whether the Bento is nice or not? HAHA.. great satisfaction from their reaction. :D

 
Managed to capture an unglamorous shot of Javier digging his nose when giving me the ‘thumb up’. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers