Sunday, September 18, 2011

Prawn Fishing @ D’Kranji Farm Resort

Before heading there, I was really having high expectation of this farm resort after seeing the comments while surfing the internet for more information on this farm. But I was thoroughly disappointed with what greeted me there which I will talk more about later. But at least my boys have a fun time prawn fishing there.

After walking about the premises, it looks like there was really nothing interesting here except for the prawn fishing activity. Thus I decided to let the boys have an hr of prawn fishing, and of course, they were very very delighted with my wise decision. 

And I guess D was pretty satisfied with it as well. :P


The yucky bait which Javier was trying to play and attempting to pour all into the fishing tank.


Eagerly, positioning well… fishing his 1st prawn.


10 minutes passed with no luck at all, with D looking sleepy, Javier playing with the bait and Jayden lost in thought. :D

 
Finally, after much awaiting, we caught our 1st prawn. Hooray!!!!


Things were getting bored for me and Javier, thus we decided to take a stroll to see the plantation.

Javier picked this tiny flower from the ground and gave it too me. {My sweet little boy!} :D


There wasn’t much plantation, plants or flowers to see along the way, unless you feel that tiny garden centipede and mosquitoes are bugs you would like to encounter…

The both of us sure have a few love bites from the mosquitoes after our short stroll.


It seems that I kept bumping into lizard recently! I happened to bump into it while taking picture of the Jambu fruits, thus giving it a fright. It was so near to me that I started to run for my dear life… :( leaving Javier behind. Oops….. while Javier was looking at my blurly, I started to wave and signal him to run towards me. 
 

This is our catch for today. It wasn’t too many, but the boys were quite contented with the 4 prawns. D even promise to bring them for prawn fishing again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers